Why Get A Ledger Hardware Wallet?
Security. Crypto is still very new, and most early adopters have gotten away with less secure methods of storing their crypto. How long will that last? Imagine leaving your physical wallet on the bus. Gasp! You quickly realize its missing and rush back to get it. Sure, sometimes you’ll return to your wallet and it will still have all your money in it. Other times, however, fate won’t be so kind. This exact same situation happens when you leave your crypto on an exchange! Cybercrime is rampant, don’t leave your crypto on some faceless exchange. Make sure to secure your currency with the Ledger Hardware Wallet!
Features of The Ledger Hardware Wallet:
You Own Your Private Keys
- Some people probably don’t know this, but if you keep your cryptocurrency on an exchange. You don’t actually own your private keys. So, theoretically, they could just lock you out of your account and take your crypto… Kinda scary to think about. The internet is dark and full of terrors.
Highest Level Of Security
- For some own to get to your crypto on a hardware wallet like Ledger provides. They would not only have to steal your wallet, but they would also need your 24-word key to get into it!
- Also, if you lose your Ledger wallet, you can recover your crypto with that same key.
- Ledger offers complete control over your fees, something I wish Exodus offered. So, if you just need to move your crypto you don’t need to worry about it costing an arm and a leg to get it there. However, the latter is an option as well. :p
- The Ledger Wallet comes in USB or Tablet travel-ready form.
Get Your Ledger Hardware Wallet Here
OTHER ARTICLES OF INTEREST
Need a more secure wallet? Check Out Ledger’s Hardware Wallet
How does 1% a day for 300 days sounds? Check out my article on Crypto Lending only if you like money that is.
Interested in mining crypto? Consider Genesis Mining they are my preferred mining company.
Claim 3% Off Your Genesis Mining Contract
Use Promo Code: vBPVar